    price for copies. DVD is preferred, but I'll also buy vhs copies of
    the earlier years.

    Paul

    paulmarris, Feb 23, 2008

  2. paulmarris

    bc Guest

    You must have a pretty low IQ level to watch mindless garbage like
    that.
    Wow. A collection of brain-depleting nonsense that shows how retarded
    americans are. Are you sure you don't want to put them in a gold box
    for future reference ?
    I suggest you get a life and try to hold onto what little you have
    left of your brain.

    What a typical retarded yank. No wonder your country is going down the
    toilet.

    bc, Feb 23, 2008

  3. paulmarris

    paulmarris Guest

    I didn't post this to ask for your rude comments about what I enjoy
    watching. But let me guess. Let me guess..... You probably watch CSI
    and other programs where they show disgusting things like chopped up
    bloody human bodies, and watch that repulsive competition shows like
    American Idol, Survivor, etc.

    I like comedy, and Springer is just that. If you take the show
    seriously, you need mental help.

    Paul

    paulmarris, Feb 23, 2008
  4. paulmarris

    walkerj142

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Would you be willing to sell me any of your episodes?

    walkerj142, Jan 17, 2013
  5. paulmarris

    Stuart

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would do anything to get some of these episodes. Any way we could work something out. Also have been looking for Jenny Jones episodes, just throwing it out everywhere lol. Please get back me when you can :)

    Stuart, Mar 3, 2015
  6. paulmarris

    Momof3kjg

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Where would i buy my episode.. It was the 21st season. Called it wasnt me. It was aired September 29th 2011 i cant find it anywhere

    Momof3kjg, Apr 5, 2017
  7. paulmarris

    henry.thomas5788

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2019
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey Paul - anyway I can trouble you to get one season

    henry.thomas5788, Jun 13, 2019