    Please Advise
    Thank-you
    - Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Bay0Wulf

    ^^artnada^^ Guest

    http://www.acnc.com/04_01_00.html

    ^^artnada^^, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Bay0Wulf

    ICee Guest

    Have you tried Google?
    http://www.uni-mainz.de/~neuffer/scsi/what_is_raid.html
    http://searchstorage.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid5_gci214332,00.html
    http://www.arstechnica.com/paedia/r/raid-1.html
    http://www.storagereview.com/guide2000/ref/hdd/perf/raid/
    http://www.systemlogic.net/articles/01/1/raid/

    ICee, Feb 23, 2004
  4. Bay0Wulf

    Bob Guest

    Search Google for RAID, seriously, and just keep reading. RAID is
    Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks, search that too. You are probably
    interested in RAID 5, search google for that and RAID adapters as well.
    ~Bob

    Bob, Feb 23, 2004
  5. Bay0Wulf

    Sultan Guest