    lbbss Guest

    Looking for software that will record voice on to hard drive. The windows
    program will only record 60 seconds.

    lbbss, Sep 14, 2004

  2. lbbss

    Jamco Guest

    Jamco, Sep 14, 2004

  3. lbbss

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 14, 2004
  4. lbbss

    lbbss Guest

    obviously I don't have load of spare time like you, annoying others on the
    news groups.
    I don't have time to sift through hundreds of web sites.

    lbbss, Sep 14, 2004
  5. lbbss

    lbbss Guest

    Thanks for your help.

    lbbss, Sep 14, 2004
  6. lbbss

    Jamco Guest

    if you did a search on google the first few websites would meet your needs
    perfectly. I would think it might be faster to just to a 10 second search
    on google, find the product and download it, then to sit around and wait a
    few hours for someone to reply here, but i guess you don't have 10 seconds
    to waste....
    sorry to bother you

    Jamco, Sep 14, 2004