    Please don't go off on a tangent in this post.
    All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I can
    post a link to a news group. Thanks.

    lbbs, Sep 25, 2003

  2. lbbs

    Guest Guest

    Most web hosts will do that, just not the Gallery posting sites.

    Guest, Sep 25, 2003

  3. lbbs

    Bryce Guest

    free, free, free.

    Bryce, Sep 25, 2003
  4. lbbs

    Rich Guest

    just design your own site containing the pics and upload it to the free
    webspace usually rpovided by your ISP

    www.digitalmood.co.uk

    Rich, Sep 25, 2003
  5. lbbs

    Peter Grooby Guest

    Peter Grooby, Sep 26, 2003
  6. lbbs

    lbbs Guest

    I should clarify. I am looking for a site that allows you to store some
    pictures
    without have to actually make a web page, a site where you can upload
    without
    an ftp program. At work we are on a network and will not allow ftp
    software.
    And yes, I already know that my home Isp will give me storage space.
    Anyone
    know of a site that will allow to upload with your browser (large file
    size )? Thanks

    lbbs, Sep 26, 2003
  7. lbbs

    Bryce Guest

    No. The "free" business model isn't really around that much anymore.

    Bryce, Sep 26, 2003
  8. lbbs

    Markeau Guest

    Try www.imagestation.com ... they store both smaller and original size
    jpg's and you should be able to capture the links to the full size
    pix.

    Markeau, Sep 27, 2003