    All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I can
    post
    a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

    lbbs, Sep 25, 2003

  2. lbbs

    Brian H¹© Guest

    lbbs said:
    Could you not post it to an empty/seldom used binary group and send people there
    to view it?

    Brian H¹©, Sep 25, 2003

  3. lbbs

    Rob B Guest

    A lot of the larger ISP's offer free webspace. Comcast offers 25mb.
    You could also look at a cheap webhosting company, such as dominet.net, for
    about 6 bucks a month you get 450mb webspace, 12gig bandwidth....

    Rob B, Sep 25, 2003
  4. lbbs

    Ed Guest

    Not sure but try these:

    www.whalemail.com
    www.photoisland.com

    good luck

    Ed, Sep 25, 2003
  5. lbbs

    Herbert West Guest

    Place a link to the true filename of the photo in a caption to the
    reduced-size image with the notation to "Click here for full-sized
    picture."

    -herb-

    Herbert West, Sep 25, 2003
  6. I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
    Just about any free website host can do that, some will have a file size
    limit but many don't

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Sep 25, 2003
  7. lbbs

    lbbs Guest

    I should clarify. I am looking for a site that allows you to store some
    pictures
    without have to actually make a web page, a site where you can upload
    without
    an ftp program. At work we are on a network and will not allow ftp
    software.
    And yes, I already know that my home Isp will give me storage space.
    Anyone
    know of a site that will allow to upload with your browser (large file
    size )? Thanks

    lbbs, Sep 26, 2003
  8. Gareth Howells, Sep 28, 2003