    good web site that someone can recommend, that allows me to store some
    pictures for FREE? I tried my own ISP, but the ftp is too complicated and
    could not get it working. thanks

    lbbs, Sep 22, 2003

  2. lbbs

    Philip SC Guest

    If ftp'ing to your own webspace is too complicated, then you'll probably
    find setting up an online photo-posting thingamajig (such as Yahoo) will be
    equally difficult.

    Philip SC, Sep 22, 2003

  3. lbbs

    Ed Guest

    You might consider PhotoIsland (www.photoisland.com).
    I believe their site includes a "link for auction" feature that creates the
    custom URL that you would include in ebay postings.

    Good luck.

    Ed, Sep 22, 2003
  4. lbbs

    rob Guest

    Who is your ISP? They usually offer free webspace.

    rob, Sep 22, 2003
  5. lbbs

    Boomer Guest

    Read what the OP said.

    Boomer, Sep 22, 2003
  6. lbbs

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 22, 2003
  7. lbbs

    BobDaBilda Guest

    Easy and simple is www.fotango.com
    Especially for newsgroups and forums, as they reduce the size of the
    pictures to acceptable levels for 56k users.
    --
    /´¯/)
    ,/¯ /

    BobDaBilda, Sep 22, 2003
  8. lbbs

    lbbs Guest

    I can't use ftp service from work.
    Any web sites out there that don't shrink your picture? and that allow to
    make links to ebay?

    lbbs, Sep 23, 2003
  9. lbbs

    Barry OGrady Guest