    I would appreciate any help-I been all over Iomega's page to no avail.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Bob

    bob abrams, Jul 2, 2010

  2. bob abrams

    bob abrams Guest

    Thank You! Now on to the problem I started with-I have not done DOS
    networking in too many years to remember, but now I need to network this
    DOS machine to my XP Machine and cannot seem to find the step by step
    notes I apparently need.I believe I have the correct DOS Driver for the
    3Com card but am lacking in the way to set up the start-up files and how
    to address both the DOS unit and its access to the network.
    I know it used to be pretty run of the mill but I just keep adding to
    the things that escaped along the way.
    If anyone knows a page that would lend a hand I would again appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Bob

    bob abrams, Jul 2, 2010

  3. bob abrams

    Meat Plow Guest

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ms+dos+networking+3com

    Meat Plow, Jul 2, 2010
  4. bob abrams

    John Holmes Guest

    bob abrams "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Download the msclient software:
    ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/clients/msclient
    You only need disk1. Then download the driver for your card from the
    manufacturer, if you don't have it already. Save it all to diskettes. Run
    "setup.exe" from your msclient diskette that will edit your config.sys
    and autoexec.bat files. Once all has been installed, you can configure
    your DOS network by running setup.exe from you c:\net directory.

    John Holmes, Jul 2, 2010