    Thanks,
    Rich Paschburg
    Software Development Technologies

    Rich Paschburg, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Rich Paschburg

    .NET Racer Guest

    Not quite sure if this is the right place to look for a "competent" MCAD
    candidate. Besides, if you look at a lot of the threads, you should pick out
    few "paper-MCADs".

    Anyway, you should realise during the interview process. Besides, even if
    they do manage to pass the interview, I doubt they will stay long.

    Apologies to people who have actually learnt the technologies associated
    with the certifications and have the technical skills/knowledge to back them
    up.

    The value of the MCAD.NET cert. may have dropped, but Im proud of mine,
    because I have the technical expertise to back it up. Enough of my banter,
    good luck searching.

    .NET Racer, Nov 29, 2005