    to confirm your identity after sending, so if you are sending from a similar
    type of service please take care to manually check your inbox or we will
    deadlock with each other's anti-spam services.

    Will, Oct 8, 2006

  2. Hi Will,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco Network Engineer Directory:

    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco eBay Repair Service
    http://www.bradreese.com/ebay-cisco-repair.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680