    Please contact me directly at 954 444 7408

    Yours

    Federico

    Federico Alves, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Don't bother, you would be violating more than a few laws in the process.

    Just go and download http://www.asterisk.org, since it is perfectly
    legal to download for absolutely no licensing costs. You will thank me
    later.

    Jeremy McNamara

    Jeremy McNamara, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Federico Alves

    shope Guest

    Back in the original Q - Cisco periodically run "try before you buy" type
    promotions - you will need to talk to one of their authorised resellers -
    you can look them up on www.cisco.com

    BTW - CM is only supported on specific sets of hardware - again the cisco
    web site can give you the list of supported platforms / configs - the choice
    is between pre-built cisco badged servers and mainstream manufacturers such
    as HP / Compaq

    shope, Jul 12, 2003