Looking for cheapest ADSL in GTA (Ontario, Canada)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bim48, Mar 2, 2008.

  1. Bim48

    Bim48

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, all...

    I have used - and now refuse to use - Sympatico for ADSL (long story, Bell thinks all their customers have deep pockets and are dribbling fools) or Rogers for Cable (prices used to be reasonable but now getting out of control), and I'm currently using Execulink for ADSL at about $35/mo.

    Due to rising debt I have to cut back everywhere, so I'm looking for a cheap alternative (not DialUp, as a part-time webmaster I do quite a lot of work on the Web).

    Odynet offers ADSL at $25/mo for "up to 256k download and up to 256k upload", but I'm wondering if there is a cheaper alternative for the same service.

    Thanks in advance for the suggestions and experiences...

    Jim

    Bim48, Mar 2, 2008