    switch anywhere. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one?
    Thanks in advance.

    Dave

    sgtcasey, Jan 26, 2005

  2. sgtcasey

    John Smith Guest

    John Smith, Jan 26, 2005

  3. sgtcasey

    sgtcasey Guest

    Yeah, I've got those and there wasn't the one I was looking for.
    Thanks!

    Dave

    sgtcasey, Jan 26, 2005
  4. sgtcasey

    Jeff C Guest

    wrote in @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    Hmm, if you can't find it you can make your own. I ended up
    doing that for the 4948 model.

    -jeff

    Jeff C, Jan 27, 2005
  5. sgtcasey

    sgtcasey Guest

    Actually, I ended up just using a different model number that looked
    close enough to the real thing and labeling it the model we're going to
    use. The only place I've been able to find what I'm looking for are
    the pay sites and I don't want to pay for something that if I really
    wanted to I could just make myself. :)

    Dave

    sgtcasey, Jan 27, 2005