  1. Hi. Can anyone recommend a good source for EPSON Color 1280 cartridges (low
    cost + low shipping)? I am looking for both color and black. Thanks.

    MarkM

    MARK S MICHEL, Sep 5, 2004

  2. Sorry. I meant the Photo 1280 model and genuine EPSON cartridges (T007201 -
    black and T009201 - color). Thanks.

    MarkM

    MARK S MICHEL, Sep 5, 2004

  3. "MARK S MICHEL" <> wrote in message
    > Hi. Can anyone recommend a good source for EPSON Color 1280 cartridges
    > (low
    > cost + low shipping)? I am looking for both color and black. Thanks.
    >
    > MarkM

    The only place I've seen OEM cartridges marked down lately is Costco.

    Marvin Margoshes, Sep 5, 2004
  4. MARK S MICHEL

    Rick Guest

    You might try buy.com.

    Rick, Sep 5, 2004
  5. MARK S MICHEL

    Alan Meyer Guest

    Try searching at http://www.froogle.com.

    Alan Meyer, Sep 5, 2004
  6. MARK S MICHEL

    Mark B. Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > You might try buy.com.

    Ditto. I get my 870 cartridges from buy.com or Amazon.

    Mark

    Mark B., Sep 6, 2004
  7. MARK S MICHEL

    Bob Shomler Guest

    "MARK S MICHEL" <> wrote in message news:<IuH_c.2640$vI2.686@trnddc02>...
    > Sorry. I meant the Photo 1280 model and genuine EPSON cartridges (T007201 -
    > black and T009201 - color). Thanks.
    >
    > MarkM

    I've been happy with prices and service from <www.compuaces.com> for
    both Epson inks and papers.