    of more ethernet LAN connections. All to a single WAN connection to my
    ADSL feed.

    Tim

    Peter, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Peter

    S. Meinardi Guest

    Mediatrix 1104
    Sergio Meinardi - Imperia
    AIP # 2271 www.aipnet.it

    S. Meinardi, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Mediatrix 1104
    Thanks, that would do the job but its very expensive. Do you know of
    any cheaper models available now or soon-to-be?

    Peter, Apr 11, 2005
  4. Peter

    S. Meinardi Guest

    Sorry. no.

    Sergio Meinardi - Imperia
    AIP # 2271 www.aipnet.it

    S. Meinardi, Apr 12, 2005
  5. Peter

    Vox Humana Guest

    Why not just get a cheap router from Best Buy (which can be had for around
    $20 or less depending on them model and available rebates) and two Linksys
    PAP2 adapters? The PAP2 go for about $60 each. An alternative to the PAP2
    would be the Sipura SPA2000. The whole set-up will give you four FXS
    connections and at least two LAN connections for under $150.

    Vox Humana, Apr 15, 2005
  6. Peter

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Provided you can get two independent devices with different IP addresses
    to co-exist behind a single router. I can't get two ATA's to work on the
    same system unless they are using fixed and separate IP addresses not NAT.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 16, 2005
  7. Peter

    Rick Merrill Guest

    I will bet that all AT (and ATA) handle TWO lines. Mine does; its a
    D-Link "DVG 1120M" and I have an extra one if anybody is interested.

    Rick Merrill, Apr 16, 2005
  8. Peter

    Guest Guest

    Why not NAT? the Sipura devices work quite well behind them. Just use
    the NAT router in front of them to redirect two pairs of ports to
    different internal IP addresses. Symmetric RTP for SIP and static
    redirection of two separate ranges of ports for the media streams over
    RTP will also help.

    Or, in alternative to NAT, you may use siproxd
    (http://siproxd.sourceforge.net/ ) running on the router itself as
    middleman. The router may also be diskless: siproxd is available also
    as a package for OpenWRT, an embedded Linux distribution for Linksys
    WRT54GS:

    http://openwrt.org/
    http://nthill.free.fr/openwrt/tracker/packages/show.php?id=1912

    Enzo

    Guest, Apr 17, 2005
  9. Peter

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I have tried. I just cannot get two independent ATA's to operate behind my
    router. It just doesn't work. A 2-port device such as the SPA-2000 works
    fine, and is what I use, but I am limited to two phone ports. I can't add
    any more as a 2nd ATA just *will not* work. I have tried everything,
    believe me, even changing routers.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 17, 2005
  10. Peter

    Chris Tsai Guest

    ******* I found out DrayTek VoIP/ADSL Routers-Vigor2500V and
    Vigor2100V are most interesting for us.
    I think you can find DrayTek VoIP routers from www.draytek.us and
    www.voipsupply.com sites.

    Chris Tsai, Apr 19, 2005
  11. Peter

    Marc Popek Guest

    Marc Popek, Jul 4, 2005
  12. Peter

    Paul Guest

    Paul, Jul 5, 2005
  13. Peter

    Henry F III Guest

    Henry F III, Jul 6, 2005
  14. Peter

    B.M. Wright Guest

    Actually, I suggest that everyone in the newsgroup start
    complaining to ebay about this guy. Even with ebay's crap customer
    service, if enough people harass them, they will probably do something
    about it. It is againt's ebay's policy after all to spam newsgroups
    advertising your auction. Sure, a lot of people do it once in a while
    and usually state clearly FA: in the subject. This guy, however, is
    absurd, he responds to completely non-related posts with this crap.

    His ebay id is:

    lvmarco

    Their policy prohibiting this is stated here:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/newtoebay/usenet-policy.html

    As usual, you have to use ebay's crap correspondence system to report it:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

    B.M. Wright, Jul 8, 2005