    like this.

    Thanks,

    Daniel.

    Daniel Charles, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Daniel Charles

    Owamanga Guest

    Beware, some video cameras have both firewire and USB. But the USB is
    actually only capable of downloading any stills of the camera,
    Firewire is the chosen standard for video - real-time video transfer
    bandwidth requirements are quite demanding and firewire can handle
    this.
    I suggest you spend $15 and buy a firewire card for your PC (if it's a
    laptop, a little more for a PCMCIA version). Even if you did find a
    USB camera, you'd probably be making many compromises by choosing to
    buy it.

    Of course, if you just want a web-cam, not a video camcorder, then
    there are plenty of USB ones to choose from.

    BTW, this is OT for this newsgroup. Please try rec.video.*

    Owamanga, Feb 10, 2005