    be made.

    Any Help will appreciated.

    , May 7, 2007

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    >I am Looking for ACE media player and DivX medial player Programming
    >SDK to use in my application. I am creating a application which will a
    >play mp3 songs and video. I don't want to use Microsoft Windows media
    >player in my application beacuse I don't want a heavy application to
    >be made.
    >
    >Any Help will appreciated.

    I only half understand your need, but check out VLC
    http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

    Source Code http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-sources.html

    --
    Real Life - Send me an Angel
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qBlVYIbL97g

    , May 7, 2007

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > I am Looking for ACE media player and DivX medial player Programming
    > SDK to use in my application.

    ACE media player and DivX player are shells to use the media engines
    from DivX, QuickTime, RealMedia and Windows media files, allowing
    playing of all of the file formats which those engines can play. Those
    two media players require the infrastructure or engines of the
    aforementioned proprietary programs. They are available as downloads at
    gustosoft^1 and you pay $20 each for full function.

    A SDK is a software development kit. There are SDKs for Windows media
    player at MS^2, for QuickTime at Apple and Morgan Kaufman^3 and
    RealMedia at Real^4

    > Any Help will appreciated.

    Searching for your targets works.

    ^1 http://www.gustosoft.com/index.htm