    digital videos in a Windows-explorer-like format, with the
    simultaneous ability to play videos within the application.

    Thanks!

    Trevor Smithson, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Trevor Smithson

    Onno Voors Guest

    MyAlbum is very good, powerful and stable
    This is possible with a script.
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/

    Onno Voors, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Trevor Smithson

    Markku V. Guest

    Cam2pc does all that (and much more). It is available as a freeware and
    a shareware version. I have used only freeware version and I find it
    very good piece of software.

    http://www.nabocorp.com/cam2pc/

    Markku Virtanen

    Markku V., Mar 8, 2005