  1. Hi,

    I am looking for a web page counter and any suggestions please?

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, May 11, 2004

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    doS Guest

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx, May 11, 2004
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Livewire Guest

    Yes -- much easier. If someone can recommend four nor five counters they
    have used it is obviously a better result.

    Livewire, May 11, 2004
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Livewire emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Never met Rajinder before have you ?

    Still got the coolest beard on Usenet tho ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 11, 2004
  6. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Steve Guest

    http://www.bravenet.com

    Steve, May 11, 2004
  7. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    One suggestion would be - don't use one.

    What's the point, they are generally useless.

    If you want even any basic info, use your server log files and something
    like http://www.analog.cx/

    See the posts in alt.html groups regarding counters.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=alt.html

    Me

    why?, May 11, 2004
  8. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Livewire posted ...
    And your addition to the thread achieved what ?

    Your addition to the thread helped the OP better in what way ?

    You obviously don't know why I replied as I did ...

    Paul - xxx, May 11, 2004
  9. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Paul - xxx emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    £20 ?

    Need tungsten blades ;-)
    --
    slumpy