    Shareware, 29.90 USD
    Samples: www.photoslide.de/en/description_photoslide.htm
    Download link: www.photoslide.de/bin/photoslide.zip

    Branislav Bubanja, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Branislav Bubanja

    agent yellow Guest

    or you could use windows movie maker 2 (FREE)
    and then use TMPGEnc (I think it's free) to convert to mpeg format vs the
    M$video and then you can use roxio or nero to burn the vcd :)
    My kids love the friday slide show i make for them. And it's fun because
    they don't always remember acting so goofy.

    agent yellow, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Branislav Bubanja

    Jay Guest

    Jay, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Branislav Bubanja

    Darrell Guest

    Darrell, Nov 7, 2003
  5. Branislav Bubanja

    hobart Guest

    The program looks interesting. I wonder though....If you can burn the
    presentation to cd?

    hobart, Nov 7, 2003
  6. Branislav Bubanja

    AT Guest

    AT, Nov 7, 2003
  7. Branislav Bubanja

    Paul Bartram Guest

    Yes, according to the help file. Personally I save my work as an .exe (the
    normal output of the programme) and burn it to a CD later.

    It works really well, thoroughly recommended here.

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, Nov 7, 2003
  8. Branislav Bubanja

    MB Guest

    Jay: click on the "v" to the right of the line, and choose English or
    German.

    MB, Nov 7, 2003
  9. Branislav Bubanja

    LLutton Guest

    I've had real good luck with MySlideShow

    http://www.anixsoft.com/

    $24

    You can add music, have a choice of timing, many fade effects, and you can
    burn the slide show to a CD in a format that can be played on a PC that does
    not have the software. You can also email the slide show to a friend.
    Lynn

    LLutton, Nov 7, 2003
  10. Branislav Bubanja

    Jay Guest

    Doesn't work for me. It just reloads the same page. Maybe because I use
    Mozilla. Oh well...

    Jay, Nov 7, 2003
  11. Branislav Bubanja

    Philip Lean Guest

    Philip Lean, Nov 7, 2003
  12. Branislav Bubanja

    Philip Lean Guest

    looks good,

    trying it out, but it is taking ages to encode the video stream

    Philip Lean, Nov 7, 2003