    If interested please email me @ goldneye66 at beer dot com

    Molson Golden
    cheer :)

    Goldneye, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Goldneye

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    How about you get an ounce of morals and buy them instead, you pirating
    bastage.
    IFYSFY

    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Goldneye

    Consultant Guest

    right now your handle is goldeneye, by the end of the day it will be red
    sphincter.

    Consultant, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Goldneye

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    not it's not. it's going to be browneye.

    SOMEONE IS GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 9, 2005
  5. Goldneye

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    morals! what morals? there are no morals in IT!!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 9, 2005
  6. Goldneye

    Neil Guest

    of course there are. The moral of IT is don't get in IT.

    Neil, Oct 9, 2005
  7. Goldneye

    Consultant Guest

    touche

    Consultant, Oct 11, 2005
  8. Goldneye

    Neil Guest

    no way will I touche his browneye

    Neil, Oct 11, 2005
  9. Goldneye

    Consultant Guest

    maybe you already have, and are just afraid to admit it

    Consultant, Oct 11, 2005
  10. Goldneye

    Neil Guest

    YOU LIE!

    Neil, Oct 11, 2005
  11. Goldneye

    MitchS Guest

    F'N GUY!

    MitchS, Oct 11, 2005
  12. Goldneye

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    GET BACK INTO THE CLOSET YOU F'N GUY!!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 11, 2005
  13. Goldneye

    MitchS Guest

    I admit it. I've kept it a secret for so long but I just have to come out.
    I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Free at last.

    MitchS, Oct 11, 2005
  14. Goldneye

    LnkWizard Guest

    Sounds like my ex-supervisor. Transgenedered male to female
    who still likes women

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Oct 11, 2005
  15. Goldneye

    CBIC Guest

    Transgenedered male to female

    Did he get a "friend" to help him with the burdizzo?

    CBIC, Oct 11, 2005
  16. Goldneye

    MitchS Guest

    Hey! I never said anything about transgendered!

    MitchS, Oct 11, 2005
  17. Goldneye

    MitchS Guest

    Great, now the boys'll be up there for a week. Thanks alot.

    MitchS, Oct 11, 2005
  18. Goldneye

    CBIC Guest

    Thanks alot.

    Welcomes alot.

    CBIC, Oct 11, 2005
  19. Goldneye

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it that a new kind of dump?

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 11, 2005
  20. Goldneye

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    Ghodsdammit! I mean it now. You start warning when you will be gratuitously
    using that term, or there will be consequences!

    I have goatse and I'm not afraid to use it!

    JaR, Oct 11, 2005