    "dynamic" now?

    (And don't tell me to call Comcast. I've attempted enough teeth-pulling
    this week.)

    Timothy Kurtz, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Timothy Kurtz

    doS Guest

    You need to re educate yourself.....you cant use a Comcast server for your
    gaming , unless you obtain a static ip address..from comcast.

    doS, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Timothy Kurtz

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Timothy Kurtz

    Jimchip Guest

    It doesn't really apply to the situation he describes but I didn't see
    why he wanted to do what he describes.

    Jimchip, Jul 26, 2003
  5. I think he wants to add the Comcast DNS server's IP address to his DNS
    table (making it the host's primary DNS server), but has been told by
    Comcast (?) that their DNS servers have dynamic IP addresses that
    cycle every week or so. Sounds fairly bogus to me...

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 26, 2003