Looking for a radius server with specific specs

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by M3ph, May 14, 2007.

  1. M3ph

    M3ph Guest

    Hi there,

    I'm looking for a software based radius server that will be accounting
    my vpn users with the following specs:

    - Must be able to allow/deny vpn based on source ip of the clients
    - Must be able to have time limits
    - Must be able to run on windows
    - Would be nice if its scriptable, so I can build my own webinterface
    around it
    - Would be nice if it could use LDAP

    I've been looking around a but but havent really found a easy solution
    yet. Is there such a radius server around? Preferably not too
    expensive :p

    Regards,

    M3ph

    M3ph, May 14, 2007

  2. M3ph

    John Guest

    more or less most radius servers that are in the market now satisfy
    the above.

    you may check cisco's ACS (but no scripting, and pretty expensive),
    Juniper's steel-belted radius, and certainly radiator
    (www.open.com.au)

    --John

    John, May 14, 2007