  1. I just ordered a Nikon 5700 and now would like to find a good usergroup,
    other than this newsgroup. I will be switching my ISP to Netzero in 30 days
    and they do not support newsgroups...........

    Gregory Coats, Dec 28, 2003

  2. David J Taylor, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Gregory Coats

    Grant Dixon Guest

    I just ordered a Nikon 5700 and now would like to find a good usergroup,
    other than this newsgroup. I will be switching my ISP to Netzero in 30 days
    and they do not support newsgroups...........

    Gregory

    You might want to wander aroung the Nikonian web site.

    http://www.nikonians.com/

    Grant

    Grant Dixon, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Gregory Coats

    TenKMan Guest

    You can post to newsgroups through the google website can't you?

    TenKMan, Dec 28, 2003
  5. Please tell me more..........

    Gregory Coats, Dec 28, 2003
  6. Gregory Coats

    Phil Guest

    The NIkon discussion Forum at dpreview should be useful.

    Phil

    Phil, Dec 28, 2003
  7. Gregory Coats

    TenKMan Guest

    TenKMan, Dec 28, 2003
  8. Gregory Coats

    TenKMan Guest

    Oh, I forgot... you need a free google account to post.

    TenKMan, Dec 28, 2003