    his SDRAM. Any recommendations? onboard LAN and sound is ok.

    Ta,
    Evans

    evans, Aug 1, 2005

  2. evans

    Paul Guest

    I've got a P4 mobo. An ASUS P4B.

    It's got a 1.5 on it at the mo.

    I'm in Auckland.

    It should still WORK. BUT has no ram on it

    Its one of the very FEW P4 mobos that do use SD RAM.

    It has onboard sound, but no LAN. BUT a NIC
    is only 20-30 bucks, or even cheaper now.

    Where's your mate? Where in NZ?

    Paul, Aug 7, 2005

  3. evans

    Evans Leung Guest

    Paul,

    email me with your price, my mate and I are both in Auckland.

    Cheers,
    Evans

    Evans Leung, Aug 9, 2005
  4. evans

    Paul Guest

    Email sent to you Evans. Let me know.

    Paul, Aug 10, 2005
  5. evans

    Paul Guest

    Did u get my Email Evans?

    You might have to change the settings in Hotmail
    so u get it, if u didnt receive it.

    Paul, Aug 11, 2005