Looking for a Java Developer to work in Kansas City, MO.

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by cheimes, Apr 4, 2007.

  1. cheimes

    cheimes

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am in desperate need of a Java Developer to work a 3-month contract-to-hire position in Kansas City, MO.

    Requirements:
    Java/J2EE, JSP, EJB, JMS, JNDI & Struts
    OOAD, SOA, LDAP, MQ Series, imaging, workflow
    Exp. w/ Hibernate helpful
    Exp. w/ Spring Framework helpful
    Exp. w/ architecture, design & development of WebSphere Portal

    IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE or YOU are looking:
    You must either have your green card or be a citizen!

    Please contact:
    Christie Heimes
    Talent Manager
    402-715-5800 ext. 33