    also is there a good practice test with Sim, I used Seft Test software and
    found more mistaken answers with there new update that is make me more
    questionable about there test.

    Pat, Mar 10, 2008

  2. My favorite simulation of Microsoft Windows Server is Microsoft Windows
    Server. You are using the product to prepare, yes?

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Mar 11, 2008

  3. Pat

    Darrick West Guest

    TechNet Plus subscription, TechNet Center on microsoft.com, ExamForce exam
    prep software (my preferred), CBTNuggets videos(James Conrad's my favorite),
    books...take your pick.

    Darrick West, Mar 29, 2008