    you using and how do you like your monitors? The internet website reviews of
    monitors seem good but I'd like to hear from real users. Thanks in advance,

    Bob

    Robert Krecak, May 2, 2006

  2. Robert Krecak

    Bigguy Guest

    Bigguy, May 2, 2006

  3. Robert Krecak

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Robert Krecak writes ...
    This article talks about specific LCD vs CRT monitors and how well they
    can display the entire AdobeRGB working space -- you might find it
    interesting ... this is a well-known professional lab that makes
    fine-art prints for guys like Jack Dykinga, Robert Glenn Ketchum, etc

    http://www.westcoastimaging.com/wci/page/info/photoshoptip/tip28.html

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, May 2, 2006