Looking for a Digital Rebel in GTA (Toronto)?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Woz, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. Woz

    Woz Guest

    This is not really a FS post and I hope I don't get flamed by the FS
    police!

    I'm a Canadian returning (from the US) to the GTA for Christmas. I'd
    like to bring a Digital Rebel Kit back for someone wanting to purchase
    one. This way, I get a small subsidy for my trip and you get to save
    some money!!!

    If you are going to purchase one, here is what I offer:

    Complete Digital Rebel Kit w/18-55mm lens, new in box, with US/Canada
    Warranty card and store receipt. Price will be $1350CDN, I believe
    this is substantially cheaper than the store prices in TO, especially
    after tax. The online price at eBay is also $1400 + shipping, so you
    can save about $100 there as well as being able to see the camera
    before paying for it. All I ask is a small deposit via PayPal ($40).
    I will also put my battery/CF card and test the camera using a few
    patterns. Email me at above if you are interested. Thanks!

    Woz, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Woz

    R2D2 Guest

    WARNING: POSSIBLE PAYPAL SCAM

    R2D2, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Woz

    Seymore Guest

    Still higher than I can get it down my street. Your $1350 CDN comes out to 1,019.15 USD. And my way, I keep the dollars in my town.

    Seymore, Dec 15, 2003