Looking for a Digital Camera, need some help :)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by OCZ Guy, Aug 29, 2004.

  1. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    A few things it must have :)

    1/ Must be atleast 4mp.

    2/ Have a Cheapish Memory card 1gig would be great/

    3/ Fast StartUp time if possivle 2 seconds anyone ?

    4/ 10x Zoom Aleast.

    5/ Decent battery life/

    6/ Decent Quality, in the pictures and the build of the camera.

    If you have a some recomendations make them, would like to buy my
    camera, just so MANY to choose from, thats why iam asking you nice
    people :)

    Thanks.

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 29, 2004

  2. OCZ Guy

    Canongirly Guest

    www.dpreview.com is your friend.

    Canongirly, Aug 29, 2004

  3. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Sorry not going though all those to find what i want, thats why i
    asked you lot so i don't get the migrain.

    People who aready have gone though it and have the cameras is what i
    want :)

    Lazy BASTARDI AM :p

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 29, 2004
  4. OCZ Guy

    Mark Mestman Guest

    Nikon D70.....

    'Nuff said.

    Mark

    Mark Mestman, Aug 30, 2004
  5. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Yeah but i only want a 4mp camera with a 10X zoom :)

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 30, 2004
  6. OCZ Guy

    RHinNC Guest

    Panasonic FZ-10 or FZ-20

    RHinNC, Aug 30, 2004
  7. OCZ Guy

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    Check out the Panasonic Lumix fz10.
    It uses an SD card but those are comming down in price. 12X zoom, Leica lens
    2.8
    Under $500 at B&H.
    1 GB SD Memory card $133 at NewEgg.com
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 31, 2004
  8. Thanks ill have a look for some reviews :)

    HELLO NURSE.

    Orbital Defence, Aug 31, 2004