    fine.

    Thanks for the help,

    Jeff

    Jeff M. Ingram, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Google for 'VGA to TV converters'.

    michael turner, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Jeff M. Ingram

    Stickems Guest

    I recall a brand name Grandtec, try searching for it.

    Stickems, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Thanks for the help guy guys!

    Jeff

    Jeff M. Ingram, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Standard NTSC TV is much closer to 640 x 420 (Actually, 512 x ???).

    If you really wanna do that, you'll need a PCMCIA video card that can
    output NTSC signal + "F" connector for 75 Ohm cable hookup.

    If this is for movies, I think you'll be better off watching on the
    built-in monitor.

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Jan 29, 2004