    Restore CD with Windows XP Home edition that can offer to sale. It is
    always good to have it in some emergency cases as it is for me now.

    Thanks in advanced

    clmx_jleudo, Nov 2, 2005

  2. clmx_jleudo

    Daniel Guest

    Can't you just copy the correct version of the Windows installation CD
    (not referring to restore CD) onto another CD, and also make another CD
    with appropriate drivers for it?

    Daniel, Nov 3, 2005

  3. i think he is saying that they don't even have a cd.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Nov 3, 2005
  4. clmx_jleudo

    Daniel Guest

    I got the impression he was referring specifically to a Inspiron 600m
    Restore CD, since it's already "been formatted using a different Windows
    XP Home...", not just any Windows XP Home CD.

    Daniel, Nov 3, 2005
  5. clmx_jleudo

    clmx_jleudo Guest

    "Formatted using a different windows XP CD " that is correct... but I
    didn't mean that was me.

    clmx_jleudo, Nov 3, 2005