    Remember Beslan in September, 2004? 344 (yes, three hundred and forty-
    four) civilians were killed in the incident involving school children.
    What happens if that were to happen in American home ground?

    Dragon, Apr 22, 2007

  2. As usual the pro gun crowd will blame the children for their own
    deaths while Bush takes advantage of the photo op.

    TMT

    Too_Many_Tools, Apr 22, 2007

  3. <snip crap>

    And what exactly has this nonsensical diatribe have to do with digital
    photog? Idiot!

    The Lone Gunman, Apr 22, 2007
  4. Dragon

    Murta Guest

    Were there 33 people killed? I thought there was only one holocaust survivor
    killed.

    Murta, Apr 22, 2007
  5. are you really telling all of us that you are not interested in
    current events? watch out for that paki troll calling himself
    richasiankid - he'll stick his wooden bmw up your asshole once you
    look the other way.

    Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD, Apr 22, 2007
  6. we learn something new everyday, pal !

    Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD, Apr 22, 2007
  7. Tim May was strip-searched in Soddy-Daisy, TN for writing in part:

    What is this "Jew gun" you speak of?

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 22, 2007
  8. Its society faults, not Cho.

    chinesejackass123321, Apr 22, 2007
  9. which one? the american or the korean?

    Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD, Apr 22, 2007
  10. Dragon

    Hoover Guest

    idiot

    Hoover, Apr 22, 2007
  11. He probably means the Uzi. Damn, I wish I had one of those!

    Robert Sturgeon, Apr 22, 2007
  12. Dragon

    Notan Guest

    The problem arises when kids, or adults that can't think for themselves,
    read the hate that some posters spew, and take it as Gospel.

    Notan, Apr 22, 2007
  13. Dragon

    Yoshi Guest

    <Cho is in Hell right now burning for all eternity. >

    No. Cho is dead. His victims are dead. Dead is dead. You really need to get
    past the religious mythology and accept reality. Our opportunity to do
    right and be kind to each other is while we are alive.

    Yoshi, Apr 22, 2007
  14. Exactly.

    I'll take a non-Zionist Jew over a Christian Zionist any time.

    guybannister2000, Apr 22, 2007
  15. That sounds EXACTLY, almost word-for-word, like a quote attributed
    to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

    guybannister2000, Apr 22, 2007
  16. Dragon

    rst0wxyz Guest

    Then, why all these talks about elections in Communist China or
    anywhere else? Let the 15% elect their leaders and let them lead us.

    rst0wxyz, Apr 22, 2007
  17. Dragon

    Alan Hope Guest

    Dragon goes:
    I suspect when you say "the whole world" you probably mean "the US".
    See above. Most of us in "the whole world" manage to prevent them as
    it is.
    I rather think nobody who had ever heard of it had forgotten.
    Why would they? We're doing it all by ourselves.
    The "whole world" would shrug and go, "Told you so".

    Alan Hope, Apr 22, 2007
  18. Dragon

    rst0wxyz Guest

    Whatever Arnie said, I'm a believer.

    rst0wxyz, Apr 22, 2007
  19. Dragon

    J.Venning Guest

    Someone pointed out to me a while back, when I first started reading and
    writing on this newsgroup, that we must not forget all this is cyber space
    virtual reality - we read, write, give and take jabs - but very few actually
    care about what is written about them. We voice our opinions, and on comes a
    troll who would trample on anything you hold sacred. You cannot change
    anyone's opinion in a newsgroup - bigots, racists, tin-horn blowers - they
    will remain so whatever you say, and nothing can convince them to think
    otherwise. On the other hand, I personally think that it's great we all can
    voice our opinions and share a few thoughts - be they the same or
    otherwise - better than going out with a Glock and a Walther.
    J.

    J.Venning, Apr 23, 2007
  20. Dragon

    J.Venning Guest

    Bertrand Russell went so far as to say that more than 85% of the human
    race consist of idiots who need the remaining 15% to lead them and tell them
    what to do: there will always be charlatans whipping up hatred to go against
    particular groups that do not concur with their particular extremist ideals,
    knowing that there will be those all too ready to be lead by their noses.
    Take a look at some of the posts written on the newsgroup from which I
    post - soc.culture.china - and you will be shocked to see the amount of
    rubbish being thrown in each day: all these from presumably "grown-ups" who
    know how to operate a computer and surf the Internet.
    J.

    J.Venning, Apr 23, 2007