    i got loads of spyware on my computer including adware and crap. just
    wondering if there are any good spyware removers on the net that are for
    free

    a-makanji, Jun 2, 2004

  2. a-makanji

    RBF Guest

    Try Ad-aware and SpyBot Search & Destroy
    --------------------------------------------------.

    RBF, Jun 2, 2004

  3. a-makanji

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    Mentioned many times here:

    Install, immediately update and run, at least, the first four.

    Ad-aware Aims at Adware/Spyware.
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotS&D Aims for the dialers, trojans,
    hijackers and security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    CoolWebShredder

    HijackThis
    http://tomcoyote.com/hjt/
    Install and run, then post the log to "HijackThis Logs"
    at http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php.

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://www.netrn.net/spywareblog/

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    ~Unsolicited commercial software list and info~
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    ~Other software~
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
    alt.comp.anti-virus

    Also serach Google and Googles archive for more information.

    Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Computer Virus-Free
    http://www.symantec.com/homecomputing/library/topten.html

    Boomer, Jun 2, 2004
  4. a-makanji

    ROBBIE Guest