Lookin for fellow C++ developer w/ Nikon SDK

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sam Carleton, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. Sam Carleton

    Sam Carleton Guest

    I am a professional C/C++ programmer (see my 2-year-old write up
    at the link below). I have the Nikon SDK and have the desire to
    write my own capture application. I did make one simple attempt
    and discovered that the SDK is non trivial to use.

    My goal is to find another seasoned C++ developer that wants to
    share in the effort to design a module to go between the camera's
    SDK and custom capture application. If this project interests you
    and you have the SDK, or are interested in getting the SDK (see
    instructions below). Please drop me an email via my web page
    below.

    My professional write up:
    http://www.miltonstreet.com/scarleton/computer/profession.php

    How to get the Nikon SDK:

    Go to http://support.nikontech.com and search for SDK, there
    should be one hit: "How to get a Nikon Software Developers Kit
    (SDK)"

    Sam Carleton, Jul 7, 2005