    ?

    regards

    thing

    thingy, Jun 22, 2009

  2. thingy

    Enkidu Guest

    a) Use a felt tip pen.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Jun 22, 2009

  3. thingy

    thingy Guest

    My case is a double depth one (two mid-towers bolted together) and
    dark and somewhat packed....but yes I have done that for the pata raid
    controller......I might just wander around an electical wholesaler and
    get heat shrink of a size that goes over the fittings, if I cant get
    different cables but that stuff is expensive, cables would actually be
    about the same cost.

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Jun 23, 2009
  4. thingy

    Woger Guest

    There is a Reason for it length, may be a eSTATA cable is what you need.

    Woger, Jun 23, 2009
  5. The recommended maximum length of an internal SATA cable is 1 metre.
    Most HDD vendor-supplied cables are nowhere near that length.

    The recommended maximum length of an eSATA 3Gbit/s cable is 2 metres.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jun 23, 2009
  6. thingy

    thingy Guest

    Shooting from the hip again.....no I dont need esata.....sata shoould
    be fine....

    In the US, sata cables are available in at least 4 colours and at
    least 4 lengths, 6inch, 10inch, 18 inch, 24inch from $4.95US each...

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Jun 23, 2009
  7. thingy