Long term project - Osborne Executive Mod

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by bigal, Nov 14, 2005.

?

Should Big Al run for office now?

  1. Like Kerry, he's a legend in his own mind. That qualifies him!

    100.0%
  2. This has gone too far. If he were in office, we shall be doomed.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Can you imagine his office computer?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Can you imagine his office restroom? Cold cathodes behind the toilet....

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'm sorry. Did you ask me a question?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    To scary for my liking, and ps. dont bad mouth other cultures or i will have to ban you :p

    unholy, Jan 26, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Bahahahaha! He called Australia a "culture" BAhAHAHA!

    Well, okay, maybe in the sense that if you put a piece of bread on a petre dish and leave it sit out for a week you'd get culture. :)

    And no you won't ban me or I'll have to like, um, ban you back. :p

    The Modfather, Jan 26, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh oh....

    .....when Super Moderator's go bad.....:ewpuke:

    bigal, Jan 26, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, lets make a video "Moderators Gone Wild" and sell it in infomercials at 3 in the morning! Think anyone would buy it?

    The Modfather, Jan 26, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yes...

    ....all my friends and relatives. I would pressure them to do so.:security:

    bigal, Jan 26, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't think we'd be able to do it then, 2 buyers just isn't gonna cut it. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 27, 2006
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Al has more then 2 relatives :p he has 3 :p

    I would get 3 more sales ontop of that :)

    unholy, Jan 27, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    bigal, Feb 25, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Congrats again Al!

    The Modfather, Feb 25, 2006
  10. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Good for you Al :) I still don't think you can compete with that V8 Cammer mod though :p You could probably do the same if you wanted to, but you DON'T want to, right? :p I love engines :)

    XhArD, Feb 25, 2006
  11. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's only a hobby for me. I don't feel the need to reach top tier. If I really wanted fame and fortune, I would have done something more significant years ago when I was young and foolish...like Unholy.

    bigal, Feb 25, 2006
  12. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah... but he's never going to be significant, are you forgetting he's from Australia?

    XhArD, Feb 25, 2006
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    "You are what u eat", and i eat cheese! :p

    oi X, you are also what u want to be, what you can do is up to you. (Aka the world can revolve around you! :|)

    unholy, Feb 26, 2006
  14. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Well, Kerry Packer did alright, and he was an Australian...

    XhArD, Feb 26, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    In order for the world to revolve around you you would need to have a much more significant mass and a strong gravitational field at least equal to one solar mass. Probably greater than that unless you intend to replace the sun or stay very close to the world, of course if you did that and retained your current size, chances are you would become a black hole.

    The Modfather, Feb 26, 2006
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I knew a black hole once. He never stopped talking, but he had a way of drawing you into the conversation to the point that you just couldn't leave.

    bigal, Feb 26, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh? You've actually met Jay Leno? :)

    The Modfather, Feb 27, 2006
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Nope. I was referring to my alter-ego. We don't get along too well....

    bigal, Feb 27, 2006
  19. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You keep your ego in an altar? Do you worship it or something?

    The Modfather, Feb 28, 2006
  20. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I keep it hidden. I don't worship it, but rather I admire it. Also, it's surrounded by cold cathodes. I hope I didn't go too far in admiring it....

    bigal, Feb 28, 2006