    Crucial Customer Support

    How is that for shopping on the net ?

    Fred ):-(

    fred2, Mar 16, 2005

  2. fred2

    dadiOH Guest

    That would be by Tuesday the15th for them to be *shipped*.
    __________________
    You expected the transit time to be one day?

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Mar 16, 2005

  3. fred2

    Fred2 Guest

    No, I expected notification of handling and
    the following should have been available on
    their website according to their spiel:
    Order status
    Enter your Order Request Number and E-mail Address in your order to
    check your order status.

    Order Request Number:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    E-mail Address:
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    It just says N/A when logging on.
    A 5 day notification before answering my enquiry
    is not what I expected!

    But then again, I am just a customer having parted with money.

    Fred (Grumpy)

    Fred2, Mar 16, 2005
  4. fred2

    dadiOH Guest

    So why didn't you say so in the first place.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Mar 16, 2005
  5. fred2

    Plato Guest

    Seems you're new to online ordering. There is NOTHING odd in your
    experience. Live with it.

    Plato, Mar 16, 2005
  6. That usually only counts "business days": Monday through Friday.

    So your order can't be realistically expected to ship until Monday.

    Add 48 hours and you get Wednesday.

    That's when you posted. Jeez.

    -
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 16, 2005
  7. fred2

    Fred2 Guest

    Yeah, you're right a Fax and 2 telephone calls later, I have just been
    informed by e-mail, delivery should be next ! Monday ( Jeez )!!!
    (Can't get the staff these days!)
    And then I should probably make allowances for the Royal Mail.
    Fred ( still grumpy !)

    Fred2, Mar 18, 2005