Long Path Tool

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by just4work1974, Nov 11, 2010.

  1. just4work1974

    just4work1974

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do you have error messages?, like :
    Cannot delete file: Access is denied
    There has been a sharing violation.
    The source or destination file may be in use.
    The file is in use by another program or user.
    Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.

    If yes, our progam will be helpful for you.

    Windows Explorer/FAR would fail to copy/delete/rename any pathname longer than 256 characters. Our program LONG PATH Tool can handle pathnames of any length, up to the internal Windows limit of 32,000 characters.

    Delete system locked files
    Can delete files even from mapped network folders
    Can list files and paths which have file path more than 200 characters long.
    Close application that uses the file
    Unload locking process
    Copy and delete files and folders
    Delete after reboot
    Omits file name you specified is not valid or too long

    longpathtool.com

    just4work1974, Nov 11, 2010