Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Martin Krag, Mar 31, 2011.

  1. Martin Krag

    Martin Krag Guest

    Fix Path Too Long Forever

    Isn’t it great in case you really can control your decisions and
    alternatives at the least if you are actually sure you want to?
    Effectively here is such a scenario. I try to title a file of mine but
    my personal computer says with the error message that the filename is
    too long. now I am attempting to give the file a name which I’m
    certain will match it and I can later on acknowledge or retailer it
    appropriately. This kind of little situations irritates me. That’s
    when I got to understand about Long Path Tool.

    And its wonderful. Not just that I can title the files it aids me in
    much more such circumstances. Like this circumstance where the path
    you specified may be long or even the file you try to duplicate cannot
    be copied and so on. This basic plan arrives useful. With its
    straightforward interface and compactness it is one of many finest
    tools on the web. This error fixer performs magic on your personal
    computer. It could even be installed on any edition of windows. So you
    are offered free of charge updates for the whole existence time too.
    Hence this is one of many greatest I have arrive across.

    The application solves the situation with inability to duplicate and
    delete files and folders with long paths or locked by some
    application. They could be developed by virus/adware/different OS/
    other . Usually one can’t entry these kinds of files beneath Windows
    and for that reason can not delete them both. Allow us what you take
    into consideration this post by leaving your comment and feedback. We
    price your impression!

    Martin Krag, Mar 31, 2011

  2. Martin Krag

    robinst

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Long Path Tool

    Its an awesome tool named Long path tool, i used it and solved my problem ... :lol:

    robinst, Dec 15, 2012

  3. Martin Krag

    karin9

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear Robinst, please tell me behavior of Long path tool in Linux environment. Is it equally helpful in this system.

    karin9, Nov 18, 2015