    Just wondering if anyone can help!

    Many thanks,

    John

    John, Jun 9, 2008

  2. John

    Tim Guest

    There is an 020 3 xxx 6890 number available.

    I'm not saying where, otherwise somebody else is likely to nab it first.

    Tim

    Tim, Jun 9, 2008

  3. John

    John Guest

    Well my email address is valid, so please let me know!

    Thanks.

    John

    John, Jun 9, 2008
  4. John

    J B Guest

    Doesn't look too valid to me, is it????????????

    J B, Jun 9, 2008
  5. I think you'll find no.domain.name is actually a valid domain name :)

    John McGarrigle, Jun 9, 2008
  6. John

    Tim Guest

    It works. Email delivered, and I got a reply.

    Tim

    Tim, Jun 9, 2008
  7. John

    J B Guest

    Doh!

    Apologies - you're never too old to learn ;-)

    J B, Jun 10, 2008
  8. John

    John Guest

    Indeed! Thanks for that. I've snapped it up in case i've got no luck
    with 0208, but I'm still looking if anyone can help!

    Thanks,

    John

    John, Jun 10, 2008
  9. John

    john Guest

    Call Premier Voicemail on 020 8236 0236 or www.premiervoicemail.co.uk

    John

    john, Jun 10, 2008
  10. John

    John Guest

    Looks a bit pricey considering other providers charge around £2/3 per
    month, but i've sent you an email..

    Thanks,

    John

    John, Jun 10, 2008
  11. John

    John Guest

    I'm afraid Premier Voicemail were far too expensive on an ongoing basis
    for a simple fax to email number.. I don't mind paying a premium setup
    fee to get the number I want, but ongoing costs have to be reasonable.

    So still looking!

    Thanks,

    John

    John, Jun 16, 2008
  12. John

    cybuerke Guest

    Have you looked at voipuser.org ? It's a community rather than a commercial
    setup, but if it's just a simple fax to email service you need, it'll most
    certainly do the job.

    http://www.voipuser.org/mynumbers.html

    cybuerke, Jun 16, 2008
  13. John

    John Guest

    Thanks, but I'm looking for a fairly specific number to compliment my
    existing voice number. Voipuser.org don't seem to do 020 8..

    If you know different please let me know!

    Thanks,

    John

    John, Jun 16, 2008
  14. Do you know which wholesalers you've been checking? e.g. Magrathea, Gamma?

    cheers
    peter

    Peter Gradwell, Jun 17, 2008