  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    http://www.ephotozine.com/article/lomography-belair-x-6-12-trailblazer-21365

    RichA, Feb 17, 2013

  2. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    : http://www.ephotozine.com/article/lomography-belair-x-6-12-trailblazer-21365

    I could at least follow what they were saying until they threw in the word
    "professional". Surely they jest. :^)

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Feb 17, 2013

  3. RichA

    Paul Ciszek Guest

    What am I looking at? A large-format digital camera? They give the
    dimensions of images like 6x9, 6x9, 6x12 but without units.

    Paul Ciszek, Feb 17, 2013
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    It's film, the reference to ISO is to film, not a sensor. Lomo does
    film cameras, most of them cheap plastic things designed for odd
    results.

    RichA, Feb 18, 2013