    Guest Guest

    The Logitech Setpoint 3.01 drivers for x64 and x86 for Logitech Mice and
    Keyboards are out.

    Guest, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Good post!
    Carlos

    Guest, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Guest

    Admiral Q Guest

    I downloaded the 3.01 for x64 back on 07/21 - a little behind the times
    <grin>!

    Admiral Q, Aug 10, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Admiral:
    Let's be fair with DeathNACan.
    He's trying to become part of this "fellowship of the x64" and he is doing
    his best.
    I strongly urge everybody to support him.
    We do need new blood here.
    I'm 55 and getting a little old (but just a little, uh?) and need someone to
    be the heir.
    Carlos

    Guest, Aug 10, 2006
  5. Guest

    Admiral Q Guest

    Don't understand the remark as no disrespect or ridicule was intended, as
    was emphasized with the <grin>, but no one person can always be up to date
    on the release of all hardware drivers, and that will become even more
    evident with Vista and Longhorn x64 versions.

    Admiral Q, Aug 15, 2006