Logitech mx 1000 Disconnection problem (works again when USB is re-inserted again)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by madcat, May 5, 2006.

  1. madcat

    madcat Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a Logitech mx 1000 mouse, this is a wireless mouse which is
    connected by USB.
    Sometimes my mouse is "lost", properbly because it's connection was
    lost.
    When i hit the "reconnect" button on my mouse or hub it does not make
    any difference.

    But when i remove my mouse hub from my computer (disconnect the USB
    plug) and plug it in again my mous is back. This is very anoying.

    I run Windows XP SP 2, fully patched
    the latest logitech mouse/keyboard drivers
    and as far as i know i do not have any viruses or troyans :)

    does anyone also has this problem and if so how did you fix it?

    madcat, May 5, 2006

  2. madcat

    Bucky Guest

    Had this problem a few weeks ago.