    thx for clue

    best regards
    Ted

    ted, Mar 25, 2008

  2. ted

    Merv Guest

    lookup up logging facility command

    To specify the logging facility used for messages sent to syslog
    servers, use the logging facility command in global configuration
    mode. To reset the logging facility to its default of 20, use the no
    form of this command.

    logging facility <facility>

    Syntax Description
    facility
    Specifies the logging facility; valid values are 16 through 23.

    Merv, Mar 25, 2008