    Guest Guest

    Pls tel me how to automatically loggin out from the site when a give time
    slot expires. I tired using Session but i;m stuck.

    Guest, Oct 24, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You've not explained the technology you're using. However, If you are using
    Forms Authentication, call FormsAuthentication.Signout and redirect the user
    to a non secured page.
    If you are using Windows authentication, the user is logged in with his
    windows id and password. Thus he is logged out when he shuts down the system.

    Guest, Nov 3, 2006