    What security system is it that puts the lock at the bottom of the web
    browser (IE)? Is it IPSec or SSL?

    ~Ben

    Ben, Aug 5, 2003

  2. SSL.

    What do I win?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Ben

    Ben Guest

    No but I'm working on it. These books tell a lot and I have learned a lot
    but sometimes they don't seem to put 2 and 2 together for me and I end up
    asking what seems to be a stupid question.

    ~Ben

    Ben, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Ben

    Andy Foster Guest

    There are no stupid questions.

    Andy Foster, Aug 5, 2003
  5. Ben

    Consultant Guest

    ok, fair enough, i was gonna say, if you were, well, you know the schmeal

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2003
  6. Ben

    KLXrider Guest

    You must be new here......