    has vista.

    Anyone?

    This is his first computer game - too soon to learn that hard a lesson.

    coop, Jun 8, 2010

  2. coop

    richard Guest

    So tell him now that he has learned to play the game, he can regain what he
    had gotten up to easier and quicker. Rebuild and improve. That is the
    process of learning.

    richard, Jun 8, 2010

  3. Thank you, I already did.

    Does anyone have an actual answer to the question posed?

    fluffybunnykins, Jun 8, 2010
  4. coop

    Tony Guest

    http://hotfile.com/dl/45714259/8ab08a2/8-PlantsVsZombies.rar.html

    You may need winrar if you don't have it already.
    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jun 8, 2010
  5. fluffybunnykins, Jun 8, 2010
  6. coop

    nut Guest

    Did you try google?

    http://andrewblock.net/?p=547

    Wanna continue playing Plants Vs. Zombies on a different computer, but don't
    want to lose your progress? I know I ran into this scenario: I've been
    playing the game on my netbook, but really wanted to start playing on my
    desktop's 24" monitor.
    So I poked around and eventually figured out where the elusive save files
    are located.

    Steam version
    Vista/Window 7: C:\ProgramData\Steam\PlantsVsZombies\userdata
    XP: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\plants vs zombies\userdata
    Non-Steam version
    Vista/Windows 7: C:\ProgramData\PopCap Games\PlantsVsZombies\userdata
    XP: C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\Plants vs. Zombies\userdata
    So, locate the files on the computer you're currently playing on. Then, copy
    all of the .dat files into the directory on the computer you want to start
    playing on (in my case, I copied them from the netbook to the desktop). Note
    that this will overwrite any progress on the target computer, but you
    probably figured that already.

    nut, Jun 8, 2010
  7. coop

    chuckcar Guest

    So right in a subdirectory of where the program is installed. Great mystery
    indeed.

    chuckcar, Jun 8, 2010