    Gunjani Guest

    Is there a freeware which can locate duplicate files in
    specified/selected folders?

    Gunjani, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Gunjani

    Hywel Guest

    http://www.tucows.com/

    Hywel, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Gunjani

    why? Guest

    http://www.satsignal.net/
    Disk Utilities
    Find Duplicates

    Me

    why?, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Gunjani

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In Gunjani captured everyone's attention with this jabberwocky:
    Depending on your OS, you can also go to Start, enter name of file
    {filename.ext}into search bar. The results will be executable/launchable
    from results pane if you want as well as listing the path to the file,
    thus reporting duplicates.

    Juan Pérez, Apr 17, 2004
  5. Gunjani

    °Mike° Guest

    Duplicate file finders are dangerous tools unless
    used correctly; be VERY careful of what you delete
    when using.

    °Mike°, Apr 17, 2004
  6. Gunjani

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Addendum:
    Change THIS:
    ****** "you can also go to Start, enter name of file"
    ***** TO THIS"
    "you can also go to Start/Find, enter name of file

    Juan Pérez, Apr 19, 2004
  7. Gunjani

    geothermal Guest

    DupliFind

    ExamDiff

    SynchronX

    These are 3 that function on my XP Home system.
    I have not tried them on my Win 2K Pro systems.
    Use www.google.com to locate these programs.

    geothermal

    geothermal, Apr 19, 2004