    if it is local to my friend's number.

    Thanks in advance.

    Sam

    sb, Dec 21, 2006

  2. sb

    John L Guest

    She can't call my number as a local number. Is there a system out
    See http://www.localcallingguide.com/ which is quite comprehensive
    and generally accurate.

    I presume you know that local calling areas have nothing to do with
    area codes, and there are some places in 530 that are local to places
    in 916, 775, and other area codes.

    John L, Dec 21, 2006

  3. sb

    sb Guest

    Yep.. I'm just looking to find a phone number in the area code 530 that
    would be local to another specific number in the 426 exchange...
    Pretty simple but I didn't know what to search on. Consequently I'm
    not in California nor am I familiar with the area. I'll check out
    that link. Thanks for your help.

    Sam

    sb, Dec 21, 2006