    Just wondering what else I should be looking at! Got to be a setting
    somewhere that is corrupt. All the other network connections work
    (wireless) and it is connecting to the internet; just won't work with wired!

    Slaz, Sep 28, 2010

  2. Slaz

    James Egan Guest

    Generally speaking if you have a wired AND wireless connection to the
    same subnet, the wired interface will take precedence (by default) and
    the wireless will not be used. What happens if you disable the
    wireless interface does the wired work then?

    Jim

    James Egan, Sep 29, 2010

  3. Slaz

    Slaz Guest

    Have tried by disabling every wireless network connection except the
    wired Local Network. Didn't work. It can be noted that I have had two
    wireless network connections working at the same time and the wired was
    working than.
    I've done something to change a setting that is preventing my Local
    Network connection from working; I just don't know what!

    Slaz, Sep 29, 2010